08 April 2010

Von Zipper Facemelt Collection


Von Zipper.... Von Zipper. Your sunnies are amazing!!

These are already on the market but I had to post something about them considering how necessary they are to your wardrobe.  Von Zipper has released its Facemelt series, available online all over the place including Surfside.  This limited series consists of fluro, wacky colors on the beautiful Elmore frame, named after your favorite juicy snacks. (fufuberry surprise and tangerine dream, to name a few.) These shades are pure gold and are a welcome addition to any summer wardrobe and just looking at them makes me think of hot sunny days on the Gold Coast.  While those days are in the past and I have to settle for the chilly north shore of Vancouver, I'm still gonna grab a pair of these, 100%.  I advise you to do the same.

Check Von Zipper's complete summer line of sunnies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment