04 April 2010

The night is young


Culture, fashion and art are a dish best served with a plate of spaghetti. Ok, maybe not but I thought that if you were daydreaming one day, sitting across from a beautiful girl at a Starbucks in Hollywood, and she slapped you in the face because of the lack of attention given, how absolutely perfect it would be to pass her a fork, let her twist some spaghetti onto it and talk about the latest issue of Vogue.

After careful consideration, I have decided that I would like to share with you my taste for the beautiful things in life. You might consider different things to be wonderful, special, but I would love to add my tastes into the mix. (I have spent the last 6 years of my life cooking in the hospitality industry whilst traveling and many a taste has been added to the lives of the people around me)

Please consider this post the introduction to a great work of art to which a bookmark is due.

Cheers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment