07 April 2010

Art School



Starting this July, I will be going back to art school.  I have spent the last year in Toronto and its been productive, but I realized that my dreams of a degree from U of T weren't going to pan out, simply due to time constraints and the lack of interest in being broke as f*** for five years.  I also needed to get back to the mountains and Vancouver seemed like an ideal candidate city. 

I am studying graphic design to which my ultimate goal is to design for a brand/label in Vancouver.  To pay my way through, while still feeding my clothing and sneaker fetish, I need your help.  I don't know how you can help yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I know. 

Check back on the daily for news on the freshest gear and the dopest sales across the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment