01 November 2010

Update x Eric City

Whats shaking my lovely people?? I thought that an update was long overdue and since having three or four scotches and a bunch of heineken's while handing out the halloween candy, i've become quite vocal in my opinions.

I'd first like to apologize for the lack of content on citylife for the past six months. I have been very busy working out of province and have had little, or no time, as well as the shittiest internet connection I have ever experienced, to update my blog.  Now! At this moment, I am back in Toronto and with my networking talents, I have secured citylife correspondents in Vancouver, Whistler, Melbourne, LA, and Christchurch.  This is a massive accomplishment for citylife magazine and we are very proud to be introducing new concepts and a new design in the next couple of months.

I would also like to thank everyone for all of your support and am encouraging all of you to help us promote citylife around the world. Facebook is a beautiful thing and the "like" button is my best friend at the moment. Support us in any way you can.

I would also like to announce that I am currently embarking on a fashion consulting venture based in Toronto, Canada. More news to come in the near future. I love all of you and hope that your clothes are always fresh and your sneakers are always clean!

0 comments:

Post a Comment