22 November 2010

Miami Horror x Illumination "Holidays"



I am truly smitten over this tune and video from Melbourne's favourite psychedelic indie-electronic adventurers, Miami Horror. 

*romcom, m.i.a. on this one: you owe us photos from a show as soon as possible.

~Exclusive romcom news from the next show coming soon(romcom edit, I'm still hurting from the last show, but I'll do my best)~

Ben Plant, the brains behind Miami Horror, embarked on this musical journey for the love of Roland synthesizers, creating a sound that has me smiling like an astronaut on the moon. (I'll confirm this.)

Check out Miami Horror and then buy Miami Horror.  All of it, available here.

 “We always just said ‘f**k it, we have to make the album that we want to make’ and this is it. We made it.
Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment